Search Results

St. John's Presbyterian Church, Port Stanley

Date:
[ca. 1910]
Part Of:
Port Stanley Women's Institute fonds
Series:
Port Stanley Women's Institute fonds - Tweedsmuir History series
Description Level:
Item
Storage Room:
Archives Storage Rm. 107
Storage Location:
R2 S6 Sh1 B4 F2 35
GMD:
graphic material
Physical Description:
1 photograph : b&w
Scope & Content:
Black and white photograph showing St. John's Presbyterian Church. The congregation was established in 1854 and met in the Temperance Hall. Later, the congregation purchased the Congregationalist church building for regular use. Included in Port Stanley Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History Book.
Names:
Port Stanley Women's Institute
Port Stanley (Ont.)
Thumbnail

Copyright © 2018 County of Elgin